We are proud to announce the addition of the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill to our state-of-the-art Subacute Rehab Gym. AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology combines precision unweighting technology with real-time gait analytics and video feedback. Through patented NASA technology, the AlterG® is revolutionizing rehabilitation – and allowing patients to make a swift return home.
A Healthier Tomorrow Begins Today
Clinically proven to reduce pain and impact on your joints, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gives you the opportunity to exercise even with the presence of orthopedic, neurologic, or other medical conditions:
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight
- Normalize your walking mechanics earlier after surgery
- Lower the impact on your joints and muscles during exercise
- Work on strength and muscle control in a protected environment
Defy Gravity And Defy Your Age
The first time you try the AlterG you won’t believe how comfortable and how much fun it is to exercise at a lower body weight. The AlterG can be used in a variety of ways and provides a broad range of benefits for senior patients, such as:
- Promote cardiovascular and muscle health in a safe environment
- Prevent bone loss, encourage bone mineralization and joint health
- Overcome mobility issues from deconditioning by exercising at lower body weights
- Decrease fall risk by working on strength and dynamic balance in a protected setting
- Weight control and reduction
AlterG’s patented Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology, developed at NASA, applies a comfortable and uniform lifting force to your body. Integrated into a high-tech treadmill, AlterG’s technology offers precise body weight reduction and comfortable support. This provides anyone the opportunity to walk or run normally while eliminating pain and protecting healing tissue. In fact, the AlterG is the only unweighting device that allows users to exercise at a reduced body weight while still maintaining normal movement mechanics.