Specialized Clinical Expertise
The healthcare professionals at Oakland work in alignment with board-certified pulmonologists, Doctors Rakesh Sharma and Mallinder Singh and Respiratory Therapist, Parul Desai.
Our comprehensive Pulmonary Rehab program offers:
- Team Consults by Our Board Certified Pulmonologist
- Experienced Respiratory Therapist on staff
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- Up to 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services provided
- CPAP/BiPAP and Oxygen Therapies
- Nebulizer Therapy and Metered Dose Inhalers
- Oximetry Monitoring and Recording
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
We tailor our pulmonary rehab program for individuals with pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions, and acute respiratory failure. Through treatment and education, our team of specialists help patients better understand their conditions, thereby promoting the benefits of pulmonary care and enabling them to enjoy independence and an improved quality of life.